How to effectively learn a new language?
Here, I am going to share some of the personal and professional experiences with language learning. As an English language teacher and a Spanish language learner, I have had some experiences. I hope they will help you learn faster, better, stronger 🙂
First of all when it comes to language learning you DON’T really need a lot of things. All you need is just basic 3 things:
I know it is not always easy to keep your motivation high but just try your best! 😉
The fastest way to learn a new language in 8 simple steps
- Be autonomous, this means take control of your learning. You, yourself are the best judge of your development. No standard test can test your level 100% accurately. Only you can decide what you already know and what you need to study more.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes! Every language learner makes mistakes. It is very normal.
- Talk to everyone! Don’t miss any speaking opportunity 😉
- Don’t judge the language. Be open! Try to accept new forms and patterns.
- Follow your interests, if you like watching movies, go ahead and watch movies in English. If you’re into reading, read in English.
- Be consistent, and remember it will get easier. All you need is just time.
- Use technology; you can get help from applications, online videos, online chatting, etc.
- Have fun! 😀